Shrinathji Sewa Sansthan is an Non Governmental Organization, with the aim to bring a positive change in this country. Shrinathji Sewa Sansthan is a general development NGO working for a range of programmes including Education, Health, Women and Child Development, Social and Cultural Development, Mass Awareness etc. The NGO is committed to fulfill its objective of development focusing the weaker section of the society to make them self-dependent and empowered. Shrinathji Sewa Sansthan works as a catalyst in the society to initiate and accelerate the development process.
Mission of Shrinathji Sewa Sansthan is to help alleviate poverty, promote health and a clean environment, and strengthen democratic institutions and values in society. We strive to accomplish these objectives by implementing several innovative and bold solutions that would bring about long-term sustainable results. We believe in integrated holistic approaches to solving most human problems. We believe in social development values.
Accordingly, the combined goals of our projects are to:
- Create economic opportunity for all, especially the needy, through planned development.
- Provide good rural health education and rural health care.
- Improve the quality of education generally, and promote exceptional talent.
- Encourage arts, crafts, cultural and literary activities and offer opportunities for literary and creative work.
- Bring about social equality, fairness, and dignity of life, especially for women and deprived communities.
- Assure the preservation of natural resources, use resources carefully, and protect the environment.
- Increase public participation in the governance of the country.
We are sure that our initiatives will help improve the lives of the weaker section of the society, and bring dignity to their existence. We intend to help create communities that are economically stable and self-sustaining in the longer term, enjoy quality health care, social harmony and equality, and provide opportunity for all. All our projects shall be carefully structured and implemented to be true to this mission.
Registered under Indian Trust Act
NGO Registration Number: 2014000014
Registered from Udaipur, Rajsthan, India